Use of the NobleForms, LLC website, the HotDocs Market Website, and the templates, videos, and all other materials contained therein are subject to the following conditions:
- All of your dealings are with NobleForms, LLC which is a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Oregon, and solely owned by C. Richard Noble who has no personal liability to you or to any other person or entity. Any claim you might have is limited to NobleForms, LLC, and its assets. You cannot pierce any corporate veil. In any communication you might have with C. Richard Noble he is acting only as a representative of NobleForms, LLC, and he is not personally liable to anyone.
- You do not have an attorney-client relationship with NobleForms, LLC or with C. Richard Noble. No attorney-client relationship is established as a result of this website or by the HotDocs Market website or by any materials referred to therein No legal advice is being given. There are no third-party beneficiaries established by the content of this website or the HotDocs Market website, in whole or part.
- No federal, state, or local tax advice is contained in this communication (including attachments, articles or materials). Neither NobleForms, LLC nor C. Richard Noble are rendering any tax advice. Nothing herein or attached constitutes tax advice nor was intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by the reader, or anyone, for the purpose of (1) avoiding any penalty that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
- The templates are designed to be used solely by licensed attorneys who are solely responsible for their implementation and use with their clients.
- Any disputes shall be subject to mandatory, binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. You cannot sue NobleForms, LLC, C.Richard Noble, HotDocs Market or any other person or entity should a dispute arise. The losing party shall pay the winner’s costs and attorney’s fees.