The Key Benefits to Working With NobleForms
Estate Planning Templates For Lawyers
Complete estate planning practice
- The templates cover the logical steps in estate planning.
- The process starts with getting information from the client about their family, their desired distribution plan, and their assets.
- Produce a spreadsheet which lists all assets and shows who will own them after estate planning is completed. Also shows beneficiary designations.
- Produces a Will Plan which consists of a will, a power of attorney, an advance directive to physicians, and informational material (including a bill) for the three-ring binder.
- Produces a Trust Plan which consists of a trust (a single trust for unmarried persons, or either a joint trust or a two trust plan for married persons), trust certification, pourover will, power of attorney, advance directive to physicians, all funding documents for the trust(s) including deeds, assignments of personal property, assignments of business interests and contract interests, letters of instructions to financial institutions, and requests for written confirmation of beneficiary designations from custodians of retirement accounts and insurance companies, and informational material (including a bill) for the three ring binder.
Sophisticated templates use market leader HotDocs technology
- Easy to use interview format where attorney or paralegal answers questions based on client input to create finished documents.
- The information is saved in an answer file and can be used in the next template without retyping thus saving a great deal of time and effort.
- Extensive options in the interview allow the attorney to create a will or trust to handle plans from the simple to the very complex.
- HotDocs Market offers extensive telephone support.
- NobleForms, LLC provides telephone support and responds to emails.
- This website offers numerous recorded webcasts which illustrate how the templates can be used to produce Will Plans or Trust Plans from the simple to the complex.
- Works on any computer, tablet, or phone.
- Attorney can work remotely and is not tied to the office computer.
- Cloud based assembly avoids having to install software, or updates, or download templates.
- Updates are available immediately without having to download any new files or programs.
Affordable and Flexible
- $100 per month or $1000 per year.
- No long-term contract.
- You should have no problem charging $900 for a will plan or $2,700 for a trust plan. Just one Will Plan would cover most of your annual cost.